![]() |
Mostly I've been very pleased with the staff at her school.
She got sick two weeks and two days after starting kindergarten. Next week she will finish the 44th consecutive day of antibiotics. And if all goes well, she can stay off of them for a while.
She likes to do push-ups on the sofa.
She just had to wear a tiara to school one day.

I volunteer for 2 hours once a week in her classroom. I love the random hugs I get from some of the kids.
A little peer pressure and encouragement and she's walking up the ladder! I was so excited to see that when I went to volunteer. I'm glad I stayed for recess. Makes me stay for recess most of the time now.
She loves visiting her uncle and the chickens. She asks for lots of different animals and says we have plenty of room.
If she wants a horse, she'll just have to visit her Aunt & Uncle's house.
Victoria bursts into tears at the thought of turning 6 years old. She wants to stay 5 forever. I thought women had to get to 40 or something before they started that nonsense.
Fall break is coming before we know it. We'll kick it off with a trip to the dentist. CF clinic on another day. Then lots of play time and sleeping in. Getting up at 5:10am for treatments is a bear. Good thing she does it without much complaint, and I can sleep on the sofa while we cuddle.






No comments:
Post a Comment