A trip to Stone Mountain Park. Victoria let me check out the plantation because there was a chance of animals. While there she commented that the pigs had such long snouts so they could eat worms. I told her I didn't know about that. A little later a staff member commented to me that Victoria was correct. She LOVES the tv show Wild Kratts.As we left the plantation she wanted to know what that 'little house' was. I said it was just some vending machines. She wanted to go see any way. Yes, you may run up there and back while I watch. She ran back with such glee!
After the plantation, we decided to check out the playground. It took her a while to find a way up that she was comfortable with, but she managed to find a way to the slides. And she made a new friend (Layla in the green dress). She played with Layla for the rest of the time. I even learned a new game from Layla's mom. Punchinella - you can see a video here
There was a nice group of us. Layla & her mom. Layla's Aunt and 3 cousins. And the Grandma & grandkids one of Layla's cousins ran off and just sat down to snack with. We had a wonderful time playing and chatting. Victoria practically cried when Layla couldn't come with us.
Time for a train ride around the mountain. Another fun thing while Mommy was trying to avoid going to Geyser Tower. And climbing on the rocks before getting our picnic from the car. We stayed for the laser show, and we didn't get rained out though we did get our ponchos from the car.
On Saturday we had a family outing to an animal sanctuary. Better than a zoo and it was free!
This is Spirit of Atlanta who came in 11th.
I didn't get pictures of any of the other performances.
I didn't get pictures of any of the other performances.











No comments:
Post a Comment