Victoria's Victory

Victoria's Victory

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Drum Corps International

My Hubby stayed home with Victoria while I went off with my family to see the Drum Corps International semifinals this weekend.  If you want to catch the finals it may be closer than you think, at about 500 movie theaters around the country.


We spent around 8 hours at the Georgia Dome.  I had some super yummy french fries with honey mustard sauce.  And I almost bought my daughter a mini flag from the Colts.  Too bad all of them were ugly.  We saw a lot of ugly flags during the performances too.  And sometimes when the ugly flags came out - there seemed to be a bunch of errors. I guess they too were distracted by some of the color combinations & designs like we were.

After getting home a little before 1am, I was content to sleep in a bit.

Sunday was a nice relaxing day with a big nap in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment