Please note typing and editing is a bear on the Kindle. It doesn't play nice with lots of sites. Towards the end it won't let me get to the word piccolo and change it to picc. Only the line under it or 3 paragraphs earlier. So I gave up. I can't even get to the end to place line breaks.I'm sure you can figure it out there as well as the other errors. My apollogies.
I wish my laptop had wireless.
I got a call first thing - 8:26am to be exact.
Just to let me know they had a bed ready for Victoria at the hospital. My alarm was going to go off at 9. I wasn't as ready as I'd hoped. I think I had a bit of denial going on. Certainly some avoidance. I made lists, washed clothes, and washed,but I didn't pack until Sunday night. So I said I'd be there at 10 or 10:30. She replied I'll put down 11am just in case of traffic. (I thought I'd be early. Are you laughing yet?)
So I'm up 30 mins earlier than planned and start to panic at how little I had packed. I get Vict oria up and get her breakfast. I pack like mad. Then finally get her started on morning treatments. At 10:15 I'm madly packing the car and crossing off items on my list. She's almost done! Rush to get us dressed and semi presentable and out the door at 10:30. Our splurge at Dollar Tree for a butter dish and window gel clings made sure we'd be late ;). Ok, I'm to blame, but it was worth it. We weren't very late.
Parking was pretty terrible. Check in took a while. They wanted to send us to pre-op.
No thanks. I wanted to get settled and combine bloodwork. That took a little convincing. 40 minutes later we were in the room.
I brought everything up to the room in just 3 trips! We're pretty comfy in our room. I've begun my list of things I forgot or want to have.
First on that list is a liberated DVD of frozen... I have the case ... but no disc. That caused a minor meltdown! Drama from the little girl for srances that it will come on Tuesday helped a lot. That girl loves Frozen.
After talking to the piccolo team, they decide it's best if we don't try toplace a picc with. just Versed. Instead they're going to use what was described to me as "the Michael Jackson drug ". - I assume they're talking about propofol. It's. Supposed. Relax her and not remember. Sounds good to me.
Formatting is really becoming a bear on my Kindle. So shorter (probably) and more tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment